Friday, June 29, 2012

Thankful.

I know I've said it before, but I just want to say it again.... I am so thankful for the internet and the blogs of fellow mommas that have had to say goodbye to their precious babies.  Oh how I wish that no momma ever had to say goodbye, it is so terribly wrong and painful.  When I'm having a rough day, though, I log on and read your stories--stories of how you are learning to walk again, to live again, to laugh again and to trust again. And I come away so very encouraged. 
One of the blogs that I have been reading is http://mycharlieangel.wordpress.com/.  It is written by Anna.  I was so surprised when I logged on to read her latest and found that she had nominated me for "Inspiring Blog Award"



Thank you Anna!
So, I guess I need to tell 7 interesting facts about myself:
1.  I love nutrition--nerdy i know (or thats what my husband thinks)! .  The human body is very interesting (I am a physical therapist), and it is really neat to learn how what we eat affects our health.
2.  I am a morning person---I love love love to get up early and go for walks/jogs at the track.  In fact, I was at the track the last time that I remember feeling Isaiah kick.  
3.  I am addicted to coffee.  And chocolate.  (yep, I know this probably seems to conflict with fact number 1, but its true).
4.  I love the beach.  I have always loved the beach.  I even attempted to surf some when I was in PT school. :)
5.  I do not like to be alone.
6.  I love going on mission trips, but I hate to fly. 
7.  I tried to teach myself to sew.  I found  a very cute nursery set online, but it was super expensive.  So, I decided I would just purchase the fabric and make everything myself.  I did.  Quality wise, its not super.  But now it is a special memory--sitting at the sewing machine, working on Isaiah's nursery while he kicked and punched and moved inside of me. 

Here are just a couple of the blogs that I would like to nominate:

Not to be repetitive, but I do appreciate all of you women who are sharing your journeys!
I long for the day when we will each be united with our sweet babies in Heaven. 


No comments:

Post a Comment