Friday, March 8, 2013

Oct 27th
Dearest Isaiah-
Yesterday the lady from DSS came for our first meeting re: foster care.  So the lady was supposed to show up at 6:00.  About 1-2 minutes before 6:00, AnnaGrace and Kate suddenly appeared at the back door (they had been outside swinging).  They were both wailing! Yes, WAILING! And yes, BOTH of them! :) AnnaGrace had a goose egg on her forehead and Kate's lip was bleeding.  My heart just sank.  This was not the best scenario when DSS is coming to interview about foster care. 
Thankfully, she was late!
I sent Daniel out to swing with the girls and calm them down a little.  I walked into the office to watch for DSS worker.  What did I see out the window? A rainbow! I thought I might be dreaming-so I went out and made the rest of the fam look at it.  They saw it too- So I know I wasn't dreaming :)
She finally came, we chatted.  Said we could have a placement by December!
Praying that God continues to lead us. And that He provides a baby!
I've been having some health problems.  They may all be in my head.  They may be due to a sinus infection.  They may be cancer. Of course--they bring fear.  What if I do have cancer? What if I'm dying? Death is all too real right now.  When I dwell on it it, it makes me feel panicky and emotional. 
"Help me God to trust You.  And please allow me to live to see my girls grow up. :)"
Love you so much Isaiah!


2 comments:

  1. Good to see you on here again! I was worried about you! Here's to hoping you get a baby placed soon too! And hope you are ok. I can relate on the cancer scare thing. I haven't had my follow up appointment about my cyst. I hope whatever is going on for you really is just in your head and it goes away! You deserve many more rainbows in your life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I have really struggled with fear after losing Isaiah. It hasn't been fun. I am excited for you! I will email you soon!

    ReplyDelete