Monday, March 11, 2013

Nov 3

Dearest Isaiah,

I am struggling.
Life is very hard right now.

"Dear God, Your Word says to pour out our hearts to You.  So thats what I'm going to do.  I am so very depressed and worried right now, God.  Nothing seems to be happening that is good.  There seems to be nothing to look forward to.  These headaches are so worrisome.  What is causing them God? Oh God - I long, long, long for a time of just phsical peace.  A baby.  Physical health.  It is hard to really, really, really trust.  So hard.  Please help me to trust.  To deeply trust. 
Father, there are babies in very bad situations; You have a heart for orphans and for redemption.  Please God, bring the needy, the orphan to us.  I think of "T" and the two sets of twins (from the place I volunteer). Please protect them even now. 
Free me from my fears.
You are good. Amen."

Love you so much Isaiah!



No comments:

Post a Comment