Saturday, May 12, 2012

Losing Isaiah

On April 14th, 2012, I gave birth to a beautiful baby boy, Isaiah.  Joyful, right? No--it was the worst day of my life.  Why?  About 8 hours before giving birth, I learned that Isaiah had died. 

This journey has been so very difficult.  So very, very difficult. 

I wanted to start a blog as a way to connect with other women who may be going through the same nightmare.  To encourage one another.  Please leave a comment if you are walking a similar path.

julie

2 comments:

  1. Julie I just read your entire blog and my heart goes out to you. I know you've read my blog as you have commented on it. I'm so glad you did! Because it was through your comment I found your blog. I lost my Charlie four days before you lost Isaiah. I hope you find your blog as therapeutic as I find mine. As I read your blog I feel a kindred spirit as I wrestle with the same feelings and questions as you. I hate that we are on this journey, but I'm glad I'm not journeying it alone. Thank you for the honesty in your entries!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Experienceing the death of my unborn son has been so very difficult, but my heart absolutely breaks for you when I think of how you have had to say goodbye to your precious 4month old son. I wish there were words that I could say to bring comfort, but I know that there are not. Just know that I am praying for you. Your blog has been encouraging to me!

    ReplyDelete