Sunday, April 7, 2013

Dec 1, 2012

Dearest Isaiah,
So much is happening right now-- its kinda crazy.  Last night, Emmie's mom texted and asked for us to drop her off at her house.  So we, of course, did.  It didn't appear to be the greatest situation.  Emmie did not want to go.  I am so sad for her.  I hope that she is safe. I'll never forget those sweet big brown eyes looking at me as I left. Praying for her lots.
In adoption news-- Jane is showing the birth mom the profiles on Monday.  I am desperately trying to not think about it-- desperately trying to guard my heart.  But it is so difficult.  The fact that I even dreamed about it last night shows how much I'm not thinking about it! :)
In health news-- I feel ridiculously awful.  I'm on yet another round of antibiotics for a sinus/ear infection which wont go away.  The fact that it wont go away makes me think, of course, that I have a brain tumor.  This grieving thing has so many ugly facets-- fear of dying being one of them.  :(

"Dear God, Please protect Emmie.  Please heal me.  Please be present. Amen"

Love you Isaiah,

No comments:

Post a Comment