Thursday, June 27, 2013


 In him our hearts rejoice,
    for we trust in his holy name.
 May your unfailing love be with us, Lord,
    even as we put our hope in you.
                    ~Psalm 33:19-20
 
 
Some days, I just feel sad-- missing Isaiah, wondering what he would be like, wishing things had turned out differently, questioning why God allowed him to die, comparing my life with my friends lives etc etc.  On those days, it is good for me to remember that I have something to rejoice over-- God's love for me is unfailing.  The Creator of this universe loves me.  And His love will never fail.  
That thought humbles me. "Thank You, Abba Father for Your love.  Thank You that in the midst of the storm, You are holding me. May I sense your love, your unfailing love, more and more."
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment